Make the most of your training investment with the Knowledge Booster service
Once members of your team have grown their knowledge and understanding of welfare benefits through our Get to Grips series of training courses, you will want to make the most of your training investment.
For only £125 a month + vat you can keep their knowledge as fresh and up to date as the day they learned it
Introducing the Knowledge Booster service
With a monthly or annual subscription to the Knowledge Booster service, you can make the most of your investment in the training and development of your staff.
- Ensure your investment makes its mark through deepening classroom learning
- Keep your welfare benefits knowledge up to date – no more outdated ‘facts’
- Engage with important social welfare issues that are affecting your clients
- Build staff confidence by testing out theory before putting it into practice
With your subscription you will receive:
Individual or Group Virtual Coaching
The people who have attended our Get to Grips training service have become proficient in their knowledge through the specialist training they’ve received, but what next?
Through the Knowledge Booster service they can access virtual coaching support from our inhouse welfare benefits experts, to talk through some of the elements they’ve learned during training, and how they can apply this to ‘real life cases’ to get the best possible outcomes for your clients.
- Knowledge Booster is available through a MONTHLY OR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION so it’s flexible to suit your needs
- Choose to offer this virtual support to your staff as INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP COACHING, live through video conferencing or by email – however you wish to use your agreed coaching quota each month is entirely up to you
- As well as your monthly coaching quota, receive a MONTHLY ALMANAC of that month’s questions and answers, so you can share this amongst the team to boost everyone’s knowledge, and avoid asking the same question more than once.
Exclusive Monthly Bulletin and Podcast
As well as our open release #MakeYourMark monthly bulletins, with the Knowledge Booster Subscription you will receive an exclusive monthly bulletin featuring:
- Critical welfare benefits and social welfare NEWS AND UPDATES.
- Information about POLICY AND SYSTEM CHANGES that might affect your clients
- CASE STUDIES to deepen your knowledge of social welfare and welfare benefits issues.
- Exclusive early bird access to the Society Matters cic MONTHLY PODCAST 4 weeks before publication, discussing topical social welfare issues.
- ALERTS AND UPDATES to any changes we make to our Get to Grips courses in response to policy and system changes, so you can be sure that the knowledge of your team is always up to date.
Flexible and affordable subscriptions tailored to your needs
Monthly subscription £125 + vat
Your standard monthly subscription, including a 60 minute monthly quota for Welfare Benefits Virtual Coaching Support, will cost you only £125 a month + vat. You can keep your subscription in place for as long as you need it – all we ask is that you subscribe for 3 months or more, with only 1 month notice if you think you’ve had as much as you need.
If you realise you need to increase your monthly coaching quota at any time, you can just add a further £25/month + vat for each 30 minute block you need. No fuss.
Annual subscription £1500 + vat + 15% discount on services
If you choose an annual subscription you will save money every time you spend on workshops, training courses or any service you need from Society Matters cic.
Upgrade your virtual coaching quota – pay for 10 extra 30 minute blocks at £25/block + vat and get 2 blocks FREE.
Sign up to the Knowledge Booster now or get in touch to chat through your needs so we can tailor a package specifically for you.
How did we get here? Last April, in an...
Tackling unemployment: careers in the...
Liz Reid, Non-Executive Director of Society Matters cic, explains why she’s proud to be part of a social enterprise that is adding real social value.
We're so happy with our very first...